Thursday, June 3, 2010

Untitled.

I drew her close. I could smell the lovely smell of her soft, shiny hair. I'd do anything for her. I kissed her forehead goodnight but as I took a step back, to admire the beauty I was leaving, she tugged my collar and parted my lips with hers. Her perfect lips on mine, her rabbit-like nose rubbing against mine, there's no other place I'd rather be. "I can't wait any longer" she whispered. "There's so much I want to do, and be with you. I can't fight anymore. I'm tired. And I want you." I replied with a kiss that melted me, before it could try to melt her.

We stayed up the whole night, holding hands, taking turns with the can of whipped cream and pretending that we were in the Arctic and all we had was body heat. But I had to leave, eventually. I didn't want to. I wanted to lie there in forever-ness with her. Her brown, slightly sun kissed skin called me back, every time, oh and of course she did too. The wine bottle was still in place but I felt intoxicated enough to not drive home. Her taste, her sound, her touch lingered. My senses go on overdrive each time I know she's around. She dismantles me and then glues me together again. I was afraid of the power she had on me; she never misused it, or I never felt as though she did. I was afraid to feel so safe.

P.S- I'll continue it, I always do. :)
P.P.S- Almost 50 blogs. I never thought I'd last. And I'm thinking of a guest blogger, AAAND it's a surprise. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome description, this is so intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you beetch...!
    My blog girlfriend..!
    I missed you.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I saw this just now! >.<

    Pree-yeaaaaaah! Why must this pain of separation fill me each time I read one of your comments?

    Naah, I'm only kidding. I've been pretty useless with this blog thingi lately. As you may have noticed.

    ReplyDelete

shoot this post down!